1. topic of the moment is the discovery of a new cavalia show. i can’t believe it! i loved cavalia so much i was searching for a potential opportunity to see the show again when i found out they launched a new show! first time in the states in atlanta, land of my hs best friend no less! i must go!! there is no show better. cirque du soleil on horseback, but even so much more than that. exquisite. i just wish i could run away and join them. so expect me in atlanta in december. for sure.
2. speaking of horses, i’ve seen mine [miss violet] 4 times this week and will round out tomorrow with visit #5! this is huge! i haven’t made it out there near as much as i needed to, but i finally decided to re-prioritize and try and ditch some of the depression so i can SEE MY HORSIE. it’s important. for her. for me. for my mental health.
3. i need to remember to not look at my blackberry when i am not in the office. it’s important for my mental health. ’nuff said.
4. nanowrimo is fast approaching and i plan to join again and be successful this year! i’m not a traditionalist, as none of my work is fiction, but i’m okay with being a rebel. this year i *have* to make it.
5. tomorrow is my trash the dress shoot. i’m not really “trashing” the dress, as i am going to the barn to hang with my pony in pics. i hope it goes well. i did whack my hair afterall…