I’ve been notably absent from writing anything as of late. From emails, to blogs, to the essay I desperately need to write for my MBA application… I just haven’t had it in me to write.
Part of that is because I have so much to do.
1) Find a job in Michigan (oh yeah, I am officially moving there ASAP or In August, whichever comes first), which required me to update my resume, my professional profiles and apply my butt off (still am working on that last one). Also, interview with some folks on the phone.
2) Apply for grad school, which entails completing a math class, writing an essay, and getting recommendations.
3) Complete 3 professional certifications, at least 15 classes to do so.
4) Work my ridiculous job, one that asked me to do work on my vacation (for something that was NOT important, might I add)!
5) Execute my husband’s 40th birthday in South Lake Tahoe, CA with all the invited friends and family… Keep everyone entertained and happy.
6) Travel my butt off for work (got home, well to the airport hotel, from Tahoe at 2am Monday and headed back to the airport at 6am for a flight to NJ… Now I am flying to FL and will fly back tomorrow night… Next week I fly to Boston.)
7) Buy a new car. I loved my wonderful Toyota 4 Runner dearly, but decided to sell it in leu of my Grandfather’s Cadillac CTS. Well, turns out that car has been giving me fits non-stop, so I am back at square one and in need of a new, reliable vehicle.
The other part is, well, I am somewhat overwhelmed with the personal issues surrounding my mother’s passing. I will try to write more on this later, but suffice it to say, right after a friend of mine and I exchanged comments on the loneliness of dealing with my mother’s passing several “bizarre” events occurred directly related to those comments but from a metaphysical side, if you will.
All that in addition to the major stress of #1 up there.
All of these could be a blog themselves and hopefully some will be if I get time.
So I am busy, but now that I broke the blogging slump, I will try to get back to it… And to all those emails I neglected.